Cooperation for Innovation and the Exchange of Good Practices Strategic Partnerships for Schools Only.
The aim of the project is to enable students from partner schools to help colleagues from their own schools that are either at risk of school failure or have special educational needs to improve their grades and personal development.
The objectives of the project:
- To improve the pupils’ sense of initiative and entrepreneurship
- To improve the pupils’ knowledge of foreign languages
- To improve the ICT competencies of students and teachers involved in the project
- To improve the use of the English language as the main language spoken all over Europe
- To increase pupils’ active participation in social life
- To increase pupils’ motivation for daily school and after-school activities
- To introduce the peer-education method among the students involved in the project, so that who has already gained skills, must share them among the classmates, contributing to their growth and to the intellectual outputs fulfillment
The project should be carried out transnationally to gain information about how other schools deal with school failure, to exchange good practice models. Working both inside their school and outside their countries, pupils’ work gathers a European dimension. They foster their creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and active citizenship.
Germany: Mariengymnasium Bocholt, Bocholt, Germany – NORDRHEIN-WESTFALEN (http://www.mg-bocholt.de/joomla/index.php) – Silke Brune-Berns, (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Greece: 3 Geniko Likio Evosmou, Evosmos, Thessaloniki, Central Macedonia (http://3lyk-evosm.thess.sch.gr) – Zoi Chizari, (zchizari64 @gmail.com)
Italy: ISISS Don Milani Tradate, Tradate, Lombardia (http://www.donmilaniva.gov.it) – Alessandra Castelli, (email@example.com)
Latvia: Lubana secondary school, Lubana, Vidzeme (http://lubanasvidusskola.anazana.com) – Anita Tropa, (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Portugal: Agrupamento de Escolas Augusto Cabrita, Barreiro (http://aeaugustocabrita.edu.pt) – Manuel Russo (email@example.com)
Spain: Colegio JABY SL, Torrejón de Ardoz, Comunidad de Madrid (http://www.colegiojaby.com) – Javier Morilla Ordóñez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Turkey: Sagmalcilar Anadolu Lisesi, Bayrampasa, Istambul (http://sagmalcilar.meb.k12.tr) – Levent Kir (email@example.com)
Project Moodle – Manuel Russo (manueldrusso (at) gmail.com)
Project Web-page – Theodoros Mastoras (mastoras (at) sch.gr)