Write a short essay about…
How has the meeting changed you? What have you contributed to the meeting? What were you able to change around you?
1. INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER CULTURES/NATIONALITIES.
2. WORKING WITH UNKNOWN PEOPLE.
3. WORKING IN ENGLISH ABOUT UNKNOWN TOPICS.
4. STUDENTS’ TASKS FROM THE POINT OF VIEW OF THE OTHER STUDENTS.
5. EVALUATION OF THE ACTIVITIES DEVELOPED DURING THE GREEK MEETING.
Questions about plot of the film “The Monuments Men”:
Also from the last scene:
– Will anybody after 30 years remember that somebody died for a piece of art?
History is always written by the winners. When two cultures clash, the loser is obliterated, and the winner writes the history books. Books which glorify their own cause and disparage the conquered foe. As Napoleon once said, ‘What is history, but a fable agreed upon?”
― Dan Brown, The Da Vinci Code