1. INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER CULTURES/NATIONALITIES.
- Which was the best goal about participating in the meeting?
- How did you feel when you met the students from the other countries?
- Was it easy for you to start to talk with the other students?
- Do you feel now that you have friends abroad?
- Is Greece now a well-known country to you?
- What about the other countries? Do you feel them closer than before?
2. WORKING WITH UNKNOWN PEOPLE.
- Did you feel comfortable working with people from other countries? Why?
- In your opinion, which are the best and the worst points of working with people from other countries?
- When did you start to feel yourself comfortable with the international group?
- How did you feel when you had to speak for the big audience?
3. WORKING IN ENGLISH ABOUT UNKNOWN TOPICS.
- Could you easily follow the instructions, the speeches and the explanations in English?
- Do you think that working in English is a hard task?
- How do you feel about working in English about Art and History?
- In your opinion, which was the really hard task: the not-well-known topic or talking about it in a foreign language?
- Do you think that you are ready to have another working experience like this one again?
4. STUDENTS’ TASKS FROM THE POINT OF VIEW OF THE OTHER STUDENTS.
- How did you feel about your work after presented them to the big audience?
- Now that you have come back, what do you think about the work you have developed for the meeting?
- Do you think that your tasks could have been improved being helped by students from other Delegations?
- Do you think that you could have contribute to the improvement of the tasks from other country?
5. EVALUATION OF THE ACTIVITIES DEVELOPED DURING THE GREEK MEETING.
- Please, give a short opinion about the different activities that you did during the Greek Meeting. Tell us how we could improve the following meeting.